17 March, 2010

FlashForward Yourself




This is the work we've just done for Channel FIVE promoting the return of FlashForward to our screens. The brief was to produce a social media campaign to promote this so we came up with the idea of a FlashForward generator on Facebook. By clicking on the FlashForward Yourself button it will tell you what you'll be doing 6 months in the future (just like the premise of the show) and post it in your FB Status. This would then appear in all your friends news feeds and help promote the show.

From the banal to the extreme, I had to write over 1000 of these flashforwards so there would be a large variety of events - although it felt like a very dark trip into my psyche once we'd done the ordinary ones. The aim is to recruit 50,000 fans, so far we have 15,725 - fingers crossed we reach it.

My favourite FF I wrote?
Easy.

'In my FlashForward I was putting bricks into a pillowcase'

No comments: