10 January, 2012

Christmas finally all wrapped up

Happy 10th January New Year.

Two days after the festivities and a pitch hits us squarely across the eyes. So all the time I was going to spend finding something 'well funny' or clever to post on my blog has disintegrated. A week later and as the pitch hits its climax, I'm aware that i've not posted anything on here and we're 10 days into 2012. So in a panic, all I'm left with is the folder 'Things to Blog' on my desktop. There's some good stuff in there but it feels so 2011 that I'm ashamed to even consider posting them. 

I can't even hide behind a new blog - who'd be interested in a 'January Sales all wrapped up' blog anyway? 

I promise they'll be better stuff. Otherwise, I'll be following in my father's footsteps of searching the web for old clipart jokes, girls with big boobs and Larson cartoons about the internet circa 1996. 


No comments: